CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THIS ANSWER INSTANTLY
1. Find the net price of a computer that lists for $460.00 if a discount rate of 10% is offered.
2. Calculate the net price of 50 boxes of computer paper if the unit price is 15.52 and a single trade discount of 40% is allowed.
3. One manufacturer needs to calculate the net price of an order with a list price of $800 and a trade discount series of 11/9/6. Use the net decimal equivalent to find the net price.
4. One distributor lists a printer at $450 with a trade discount series of 16/12/4. Another distributor lists the same printer at $410 with a trade discount series of 9/9/4. Which is the better deal?
5. A man gets an invoice for $410 with terms 2/10, 1/15, n/30. How much would he pay 8 days after invoice date?
6. A clerk received a bill for $642 dated April 6th with sales terms of 2/10, 1/15, n/30. What is the amount due if the bill is paid on or between April 17th and April 21st?
7. A company must calculate cash discounts before paying invoices. They are paying bills on June 16th and dated June 10th with terms 3/10, n/30. If the net price of the invoices is 12296.89, what is the net amount needed to be paid. Round to the nearest cent as needed.
8. An invoice for $910 is dated Oct 15th and has sales terms of 2/11 ROG. The order arrives Oct 21st. How much of the bill is due if paid Nov 3rd?
9. Cost = $45, markup = $30. Find the selling price.
10. Cost=$60 selling price $138. Find markup & find the rate of markup based on cost.
11. Belts cost $3 and sell with a markup of $2.63. Find the selling price of the belts.
12. A lamp cost $36 and is marked up based on costs. If the lamp cost $99 what was the percent of the markup?
13. Battery powered massagers cost 8.50, if they are purchased for lots of 36 or more. A store purchased 48 and sells them at 40% markup based on cost. Find the selling price of each
14. cost=$45 selling price=$60 find the rate of the markup based on the selling price.
15. An item marked up $27. The markup rate based on the selling price is 51%. Find the selling price and cost. Round to the nearest cent as needed.
16. An item sells for $56 and is reduced to sell for $35 find the markdown amount and the rate of the markdown.
17. Selling price =$950 reduced price=$650. Find the markdown amount and the rate of the markdown.
18. An item sells for 5,480 and costs 3,650 what is the rate of the markup based on selling price round to the nearest tenth of a percent.